Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Remote Control - Tweeny paunga


The remote control
Slowly I reached into the bag and grabbed my remote and I pulled it out of the box.
And I saw the back it had no batteries so I went to the store to buy batteries.
When I got home I put the batteries in the remote.    




So I watched a movie after and suddenly I got distracted by something and then I missed out
On a part of the movie so I quickly clicked rewind and suddenly it didn't change so I checked
the batteries to see if it wasn't working but there was nothing wrong with it. So I looked behind me and then my dad was un-eating his food so I clicked fast forward then he was eating so fast
I clicked pause.




My dad stopped eating Immediately. I went to the kitchen to check on my dad and he was completely solid. So I unfreezed my dad. My mum ran with shock into the kitchen.
" are you alright, honey" she said.  "I'm fine" said dad. It was me that froze dad.
"Give me that remote" said mum in a threatening voice."you will NOT have that remote forever" she said. And that was the end of my remote control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.