Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

All About Me!

WALT use Google Drawings to create a drawing about me.
To start the year, we were asked to create a Google Drawing about ourselves.
We had to include:
- Our favourite food
- Our favourite animal
- A country/place we want to visit
- A picture of ourselves.
All images needed to be original and created by ourselves!
This is my Google Drawing introducing me. I was trying to create a beach scene, but found it difficult to create waves - they look more like seagulls! I could try to trace waves next time, to make this look more realistic. I am quite proud of my giraffe, though!

What are your favourite foods and animals? Have you been to where I would like to go? Please comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.