Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Athletics Day 2019

Last Thursday, we had our annual Athletics Day.

All of our training and practice was put to the test: shot put, high jump, long distance running, sprints and relays. Many of us were nervous about the day, but we had a lot of fun overall.

We went in our year groups around four rotations but gathered as a school for sprints and relays.






We are all very proud of our achievements!

Here is a slideshow of what we enjoyed the most and what we were the most proud of!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora,
    Hi my name is Rhys and I am a year six student at yaldhurst model school.
    I really like your post and the pictures are really good as well,
    It is cool to see you having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Connor I am at Yaldhurst model school. I enjoy the part where you are running. did you think about doing 100 mit run? why did you do this? From connor

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora my name is connor I enjoy the part where you are running. did you think about doing a big field? why did you run? from connor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora,
    I am Alan from Yaldhurst Model School. Awesome blog post I wish I can write that blog post. I guess you had a great day doing shot put, high jump, long distance running, sprints and relays. I am not a good runner instead I like reading books. Do you like reading books?
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.