Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

My Encounter With the Demon Hunter: Part 1


30/3/17

My encounter with the demon hunter part 1

It all started on my way to… Its werd I, I cant rember. Maybe I should ask mum. ¨mum where was I when I found that remote control¨. ¨You were on your way to school¨. ¨Ok¨. So when I was on my way to school I saw something in the dissidents it it was a remote control. I picked it up and then there was this weird nose. I think it was the demon hunter. I put the remote control in my bag and ran to school. Nothing much happened at school just plan old school for the rest of the week. On the weekend we went to the museum with my casen hayden for a put and then the demon hunter jumped out of nowhere and shot me with an arrow in the eye. And then I was floating and I could see hayden with the remote control an an the demon hunter. I, I can't touch anything hayden watch out!!! He, he missed. Ha what a relief. Wait my legs they're disappearing. Now my stomach. Hayden haydeeeeenn. Im gone into a void and and the demon hunter. TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.