Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Remote


The Remote


30/3/17



On a stormy and foggy morning. I was walking to school while I was walking something catches my attention it was shiny and it was in the gutter tho but I still wanted to grab it so I grabbed it and ran, to school when. I got to school I looked at it it was a remote rushed over to my friends they tried to steal it off me but they couldn't, when I got into class there was something on the TV that I didn't like so I pointed the remote to just see if the remote could  pause what was going on the TV,  I pressed the pause, button but it didn't pause the TV it paused the person standing in front of the TV I was amazed so was  everyone else.Then I pressed unpause and the person started to move again I went outside and saw what I could   do outside while I was playing around with it it fell out of my hand and the person who I froze picked it up.Then  he tried   to freeze me I ran back to class but I didn't tell the, teacher or she would have broken it so ran down the corridor to my little cousin room and when I got there I stopped and tripped him up, and took the remote and put it back in the gutter I wonder if someone else will find the amazing remote control.
The end
By Petelo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.