Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Remote Control


The Remote Control

I didn't mean for this to happen but slowly the man began to reach down to the shimmery remote control When I quickly snatched the remote control out of his wrinkly old hand and I ran as fast as I could down to school just as I arrived the school bell rang I was thinking what to say at my history talk well anyway. I went to the classroom and went to my desk.When I heard Zan willis come up to the front please I  went up to the front and started saying my speech. Just then I realized the remote in my pocket that I  took from that old man but I Left it and I kept on speaking when I was finished I went back to my desk and everyone clapped except for one person efron jason he's the bully in the school he booed once I  had finished all I wanted to do was go up to my desk grab him and chuck him against the room then some other people got called like emily lea mia. I didn't care tho. just as I  was thinking about throwing efron across the room i felt this power and my hand went into my pocket I tried to stop my hand from pulling it out but my hand just wouldn't stop so I had the remote then all of a sudden the remote pointed at efron my finger pressed the pause button and he froze in the booing position then his friend jason went to chat to him. He started talking to him but efron didn't listen then he looked at me and I smiled back and he glazed at me in this mean face then I turned around to look at the teacher then the teacher called out efron's name and he didn't stand up then I unpaused him and the teacher repeated his name then he stood up and walked up to the front and started talking then the bell rang to go home so I packed up and left I was walking passed the bank and I  didn't mean to but i pressed the pause button on the remote and a bunch of people froze. Then I ran up to them and touched them then I ran back and i walked home then my mum and dad said" where have you been" and I said with a smirky smile on my face I said um i've been in class. Efron held us up and after that the remote was never to be seen again^.^
THE END
(oh and by the way i got 10/10 for my history talk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.