Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Remote Control




My hand reached out to grab the remote I didn't mean for this to happen,but… I found a Flash remote. It was under my bed at home so I picked it up when I went to bed and  I had a good look at it. In the morning I put it in my bag for school,my Mum said get dressed. So I did after that I walked to school when I got there I put my bag down and I sat at my table. My Teacher Mrs Lee was talking about boring stuff so I grabbed my bag and picked out my remote and I put it in my hands.  And then I froze the whole class and I took  Mrs Lee chocolate and her lunch then I went through  her cupboards and I stole her fruit burst. Unfroze the whole class and I ran away to home. Everyone said WHAT HAPPENED and then I started to crack  up laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.