Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Remote Control



                       The Remote Control


By mum i'm going for a bike ride. As I was biking something caught my eye. I picked it up it  was a remote I pressed the pause button nothing, happend a car went past suddenly it stopped. I pressed unpause it went again.  I speed bake home I paused my family then I jumped in the car and drove to my friends we went to the diary and froze the lady, and got as many lollies as we wanted. Later on  we  went back to my friends  place  and  came home.  Then I   unfreeze my parents but it didn't work. I didn't mean for this to happen  there was only one thing I could do I pressed rewind all there lunch came out. then they came back to  before I froze them. From then on the remote was put away for good.
THE END
By Greer.                                                                                               
                                                                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Great use of your imagination in the story, Dad and Mum both laughed about how the lunch came out. Who's bike were you riding?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.