Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

THE DEMON HUNTER RETURNS!!!!


THE DEMON HUNTER RETURNS!!!!!
After Jimmy's encounter with the demon hunter Jimmy's eye was shot he had a remote control which he said could freeze people rewind fast forward them after he was shot me.The demon hunter got it and slipped in the museum where jimmy's death was. He then dropped the controller I quickly ran over about the speed of sonic grabbed the controller and the demon hunter vanished in thin air.After Jimmy's body was found  I went to the funeral on the weekends but The Demon hunter came he tried shooting at me but he missed I felt jimmy's essences and the demon hunter disappeared once again. The next day which was day 2 of the weekends I walked out of the door to play some basketball at my house the demon hunter was there I then quickly sped into my house and quickly got the remote and froze him then after 3 minutes he unfroze Jimmy told me that the person you freeze will unfreeze in 3 minutes I went to the city running as fast as I can.So hard I felt like my lungs burnt he then teleported in front of me and shot the arrow I froze him again but this time it only took 1 minute for him to unfreeze and used a skill of his I recognised the lava rock speed dash.That move he did was from the game diablo so it was a demon hunter from a game my dad loves.So I went to the house and told my dad I told him "Dad you know diablo and the demon hunter yeah he's real what " and he saw it. It's evil I said he knew a way to stop him throw a poison potion at him and an instant kill we went to a lab we made the potion but he would just follow us i'll hold him back I froze him and rewind him backwards my dad made it and then he threw it at him and died but I knew it was wrong so I said to dad i'm gonna go back in time why he said.It was wrong to kill him so I had to go rewind and when I got there I said " stop demon hunter please stop i'll give you this controller and you'll leave us alone and it worked and what happened to the controller  that's your decision and Byeee BUT BEWARE the DEMON hunter will get you one day so be careful wahahahaha hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.