Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Remote


Remote
Hello there my name is Lenny, so let's get into the store. There I am in my house, and then the postman. When I went to the mailbox, I saw same of the werdis, you could see… it was a Remote, made out of chocolate.I fast it at a person and then they frost in the air. Said to my safe did I taw you that I i had bullies at my school, they were bigger then me, so back to the store when it was monday i said to my mum & dad bye, I am going to school mum & dad said ok son thx when I was going I school put the Remote in my bag when I got to school and I sore the boles and I push the pos the big one and… boon! I prest the one that said get TNT and.
I sore all of the body parts flying a aron the school the cis nle fainted
The end.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lenny what a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Don't forget to reread your work and make sure it make sense. Keep up your great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.