Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

The Best Remote


                 THE BEST REMOTE


     MY hand reached out and grabbed a remote control  when I was walking to go school, then a car came past then I  saw my friend Micah.  I was thinking to show him the remote but suddenly  my tummy started to hurt.I tried  hard to try not to tell anyone and the teacher but  my tummy  was getting worser. I really wanted to tell the teacher but then the bell rang then I went in my secret spot  and I press all the the button then I moved my hand and pointed the remote to the sky. Then a bird came past then I pressed procurers then the bird was still and I was waiting  for the bird to move. Then the bell rang then I waited until everybody went to class then I went to class. Then we were listening to the teacher then I asked if I can go toilet then  I went to my secret spot then I saw the bird and it was still there then  I pressed play then the bird flew away. Then  I  was feeling better then i went back to class and then it was time to go outside to play then police came over to our school because there was a bad person that broke into the  school and then I saw him in  the staffroom and I went into the staffroom  and said to him WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THE TEACHERS STAFFROOM. THEN I GOT OUT MY REMOTE AND I FROZE HIM. THEN  THE POLICE CAME AND TOOK HIM THEN I PULLED THE TONGUE AT HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.