Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Monarch butterfly


   
MONARCH BUTTERFLIES

A monarch butterfly goes to a swan plant and lays a tiny, tiny egg. Then it takes a week for a caterpillar to hatch out of the egg. Then when it is a caterpillar, it takes another week for it to become a fat, fat caterpillar, because it eats all the leaves. Then when they get fat they turn into a chrysalis. It takes a week again for it to hatch into a monarch butterfly. Then it takes them a few days to get their wings to dry so they can fly away. When it flies away it can have fun and live in freedom.


Lui Avia


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lui I liked how you used descriptive language in your writing and maybe you can ad some more information and good job

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.