Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Wonky donkey


I was walking down the road and I saw... Siale (hee) (hee)
She had a fantastic smile
 
She was a happy, smiley Siale

I was walking down the road and I saw...Siale (hee) (hee)
She loves playing master (basket ball game)
She was a sporty bally Siale

I was walking down the road and I saw...Siale (hee) (hee)
Her mother woke her up in the morning and she got angry
She was angry, lazy Siale

I was walking down the road and i saw… Siale (hee) (hee)
At home she is bossy to her siblings
She was a bossy meany Siale

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.