Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Monarch Butterfly


1 = First a monarch butterfly comes along and lays a very, very tiny egg on a leaf. It is so small you can only see a white dot.

2 = It takes a week to hatch. Out comes a tiny caterpillar!

3 = Then, for a week, the caterpillar eats all of the leaves and gets fatter, fatter and fatter.

4 = Then the caterpillar makes a chrysalis and hangs off a branch.

5 = It has to wait a week to come out of its chrysalis and it has to wait again. It has to dry its wings.

6 = Then it can fly away.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.