Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Monarch Butterfly


1. First a monarch butterfly comes along and lays a very, very tiny egg on a leaf.

2. In one week the egg cracks and out hatches a tiny caterpillar.

3. The next day, the caterpillar eats many leaves from the plant and it gets fatter.

4. And after a week the fat caterpillar turn his body upside down and turns to a chrysalis.

5. After a week something comes out of the chrysalis and it is a monarch butterfly.

6. It dries its wings and flies away.

By Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.